To Order Call: 702-341-9004
Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Pacific
on orders over $50*
Socks made in the U.S.A. with
Gaerne G.Kona Triathlon Shoes
- Gaerne Evolution Sole
- Tri Specific Reverse Velcro Closure System
- Breathable Single Piece Upper
- Injection Molded Heel Cup
- Ventilated Insole
- Air Ventilation System
- Handmade in Italy
- Available in sizes 37 to 48
Lightweight and comfortable, it is the ideal shoe for triathlon.
• Upper - Is made of a single piece of perforated microfiber, cut in one piece with a minimum number of seams to guarantee a comfortable fit. Inlays of nylon mesh on the side to improve foot fit and breathing from the wide vented areas.
• Closure System - A reversed velcro fastening allows easy, personalized adjustment, even while riding.
• Heel - It is extremely practical and quick to put on, thanks to the rear loop for easy fitting. Special heel cup that provides more stability, preventing the foot from rising away from the sole thereby reducing the risk of tendonitis.
• Inner Sole - Removable, anatomic and lined, perforated to allow air circulation.
• Sole - Gaerne Evolution Sole
• Sizes - 37 to 48
• Color - White
Gaerne Carbon G.Mythos White
Gaerne Carbon G.Mythos Plus Italia
Gaerne Carbon G.Air - Black
Gaerne G.Aster MTB - Black
Gaerne Carbon G.Mythos Plus White
Gaerne Carbon G.Air - White
Gaerne G.Altea Reflex (Reflective)
Gaerne G.Coste White
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Terms & Conditions
All Rights Reserved.