To Order Call: 702-341-9004
Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Pacific
on orders over $50*
Socks made in the U.S.A. with
Gaerne G.Cosmo - MTB - White
- Gaerne MTB 2Density Sole Technology
- 3 Strap Entry System
- Injection Molded Heel Cup
- Perforated Comfort Fit Tongue
- Ventilated Insole
- Air Ventilation System
- Handmade in Italy
- Available in sizes 37 to 48
- Fit all MTB Style Pedal Systems
Every detail of this sole has been studied to offer maximum function, security, and high performance. The tread is highly abrasion and wear resistant. The profile is designed for maximum hold and traction on all types of terrain. The specific design of the sole is ideal for instant mud shedding. Two removable front studs improve traction on variable and muddy terrain.
• Fit: Designed in close collaboration with professional cyclists and technicians to guarantee top performance and optimal comfort.
• Upper: “Air Ventilation System”. One-piece front minimizes stitching to provide the most comfortable fit. Innovative laser perforations guaranty optimal ventilation and climate for the foot. Internal in-step mesh provides optimal stability and support.
• Closure System: Triple velcro set-up perfectly wraps the foot and ensures quick adjustment even while riding .
• Heel Cup: Special structure stabilizes heel. An anti-slip and anti-tendonitis technology ensures rider health and performance. All-new injection-moulded plastic anatomic heel-cup will not deform or weaken. Anti-tendonitis form with internal non-slip treatment for the best foot stability and control. Reflective inserts provide maximum visibility in low-light conditions.
• Insole: Removable anatomic insole is heat-formed and perforated for optimal comfort and foot ventilation.
• Sole: “Gaerne MTB 2Density Sole Technology
Gaerne G.Avia - Black
Gaerne G.Avia - WIDE
Gaerne Socks 5" - white
Gaerne G.Cosmo MTB - WIDE
Gaerne G.Coste Black
Gaerne G.Iada Women's Road Shoes white/red
Gaerne G.Aster MTB - Red
Gaerne G.Aster MTB - Reflex (Reflective)
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Terms & Conditions
All Rights Reserved.